Monday, October 29, 2007

Been almost a year.

I can't believe that it's been almost a year since I last wrote. I was really surprised that I even remembered my password. We will be planning Hannah's birthday soon. It seems that I wrote about that in my last post LAST November!! She'll be 21 this year. Legal as it were. She's planning on going to the city with a close friend to have her first *legal* drink. We've already warned her not to have too much. She said that was fine since she doesn't like to be out of control. Plus she doesn't like to throw up so that is definately a plus!!

I think fall has finally come to the mts. of NC. And I'm glad. I love the cooler temps. Tonight we're in for some frost. I would love to bring my last geranium in but it's in such a big pot that I don't know where I'd put it.

I've been working more the last couple of weeks. The extra money is nice but I don't have as much *me* time. I had been walking with some friends in the morning but can't do that because I go in at 10:00 and to fit walking in, too, is almost impossible. Now that it's cooler in the afternoon I could walk then but I'm so tired by then I just want to collapse.

I'm not sure who will read this since no one knows that I even have a blog. ;) Anyway...here I am!!

2 comments:

becky50 said...

I now know you have a blog. hehehehehe You'll have to remind me to read it from time to time.

Liz said...

I had no idea you had a blog, butnow that i do I will read it when you post! Happy 21st to HannaH!!