Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm Here...Still!!!!! (or again! LOL!!)

Hello All!!

I should be making supper right now but it has been so long since I last posted on my blog that I decided since I was finally able to get on the pc I had better take my opportunity! :D

We have been doing a lot of canning lately. And last week Pam and I picked beans and tomatoes at a local farm. They were only $7 for a 5-gallon bucket full. I canned 21 qts of beans and 9 qts of tomatoes. (I was hoping for more jars of toms. but they cook down some...) We ended up with 38 qts and 18 pts. of applesauce from the apples on our trees. And there are so many more apples on the trees that we could do a TON more! Kevin got tired of picking so he stopped. ;D We still have a box of apples yet to do something with.

We've also been purging the 'stuff' we have in our house. It is amazing how much stuff you can acumulate living in a house for over 23 years. ;) I recently went through our linen closet and will be donating a bunch of sheet sets that I don't use. I would rather someone else get use out of them than throw them away.

It's raining today. I have been a bit lazy and tired. It's been quite a while since we've gotten any rain that I'm not complaining. We need it so badly. But the grayness has just made me a little lethargic today. I even took a nap on the couch this afternoon. ;) Something I haven't done in a while!! LOL!!!

Not too much going on around here lately. I NEED to clean and organize my scraproom. Something I DO NOT look forward to. My creativity has been sucked in there in a BLACK HOLE and I can't seem to find it. :( I have gotten so discouraged and have not done any papercrafting in such a very long time. :(

Well, I leave you on that 'happy' note!! LOL!!!
Have a great one!
Hugs, Nanette

1 comment:

Sherri said...

You are SO right about accumulating stuff! Man, so true. good luck on the clean up