Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another December Post!!!!!! :D

Hello one + all!!!!

Hope you all are enjoying the seasonal festivities. (that sounds fancy!!! LOL!!!) Anyway things have slowed down for me the past couple of days...I'm down with a cold. AUGH!!!!! I pretty much stayed on the couch all day today. I was still able to get some things done so that was good. No cranberry bread got made...but I made a few more ornaments, knitted on the scarf I've been working on, sneezed, blew my nose (alot!!) + washed my hands (alot!!) So things are still getting done...just a bit slower.

Hannah did some running around for me today. :) That was wonderful!! I love that I can depend on her to do things like that for me. She's a great helper!!

I figured I'd have more to say but I guess not!! (LOL!!!)

Have a great rest of the week!
Only a week till Christmas Eve!! (just thought I'd remind you!!)

Love y'all!!!!
Hugs, Nanette :)

1 comment:

{S} said...

hey Nanette... it's growing cob webs in here woman!!
LOL!! j/k
So you asked for links to the album... they are there, hyper linked in the text. Click on the blue underlined type and it will go to the links.
Thanks for asking about it and reading my blog, it was great the hear from you! (((hugs)))