Sunday, August 03, 2008

I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, I think there might be a light at the end of the tunnel. Today is my 4th day being on Paxil and even though I'm still dealing with anxiety I haven't needed to take the Adival. (a setative that helps me get through the worse of it.) I'm even sitting in my back yard writing on my blog. So God is good. Even when I was in the dark pit I knew God was with me. I would read my Bible and devotions everyday. At night I would sleep with the verse, "I will lie down and sleep in peace; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8 That has helped a great deal.

Well, I just wanted to fill you in on all the things I've been going through.

Thanks LaRessie, for your concern, You have been a great friend. :)

Hugs, Nanette

No comments: