Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rough times

Well, I've had a rough time these past few months.

My antidepressant hasn't been working well for the past 4 or so months. Well, I finally went to see my Dr. on Tuesday and got my meds changed. I am now on Paxil. It's been a rough transition so far. Been praying...a lot...and having others pray for me. I couldn't get through these past few days without the support of Hannah and Kevin. They have been my mainstay. Also of course reading my Bible and praying have also been a big help. It keeps me grounded.

I couldn't get through these past few days without the prayers of Becky, Kim and Michelle. What's neat is I don't even know Michelle. She's on the prayer team for Faith Sisters message board. I haven't been there in a really long time but she has been keeping track of me. Also, Becky. She has been a wonderful prayer warrior for me. And Kim. I know when there's a problem I can always count on her to pray.

Thank you so much ladies. And of course, my family. You have all been a wonderful God-send. He has truly blessed me with some wonderful people in my life.

I will keep everyone posted on how I'm doing as the days and weeks go on.

Hugs, Nanette

1 comment:

LaRessie said...

Nanette, DEAR... I feel so bad. I have not been a very good friend. I didn't realize how bad things were. I am here for you girl. I will try my best to call you in the morning. Praying for you.
LaRessie