Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Forever since....I've last posted.

Well I hope someone is checking in to see if I've posted lately. Well, I'm ashamed to say that it's been....just forever....since I've last posted. So sorry about that. It seems that I've been spending all my time reading everybody elses blogs and ignoring my own. :(

Well, here goes! This is what I've been up to lately:

Yesterday I went to work with Kevin (my dear hubby.) and ended up with overspray all over me!! I couldn't get over how sticky and layered my hair was with paint. We worked outside at a house up in the mountains so the weather was gorgeous. :) Kevin said that he's going to pay me well...so I'm excited to have some vacation money!!

My birthday is a week away. I'll be 48. It's so hard to believe that I'm in my late 40s. Where did the time go? I don't feel like I'm just around the corner from 50. Makes me a bit depressed to even think about it!! I'm not sure what my family has planned for my special day. I've been tryin to come up with what I want to do. So far I know that I will get a bunch of balloons (one of my favorite things!!) but as what we'll do that day...I don't know. ;)

Right now I'm uploading pictures that Kevin took of a job he's bidding on to my Photobucket acct. I will be sending an email to the customer with pictures and the quote. It's taking forever to upload that many pictures!!

Well, I was speaking of our beautiful weather we've had the past couples of days. Today was no different although it's a little more humid. Yeserday was gorgeous!! Cooler temps, sunshine and a nice breeze. Very unseasonable. I loved it!

We've started planning our summer vacation. The earliest we'll be heading out is the 24th of July. But with Kevin's schedule it will probably be later than that. It doesn't matter...we're just looking forward to going!

Well, I guess that's it for now.
Hope I haven't been away too long.

Hugs, Nanette

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Me!! I read!! almost gave up checking on you =o) jk I'd never do that!!