Friday, July 18, 2008

So tired..... :(

I am so tired right now I don't know why I'm posting on my blog.

I guess that since I haven't posted in quite awhile I thought that I should.

So here goes...

Well, we've been getting ready for a yard sale we're having tomorrow. I am so exhausted from not getting enough sleep last night (that's another story!!) and planning and setting up for the yard sale. I hope we have a good turn out because we've got a LOT of stuff to sell. The money we make from it is going into Hannah and my 'vacation fund' so we'll have some spending money while we're away. ;) I'm selling a bunch of papercrafting supplies. A LOT of clothes. A LOT of books. Some knick knacks. Windows. Just a TON of stuff. :)

Now to why I didn't get enough sleep last night....

It was a crazy night anyway. Kevin was so exhausted from getting up at 5 a.m. the past 2 mornings so he could go pressure wash a shopping center nearby so he fell asleep on the couch. Hannah was in her room, so I came down to the computer. Hannah ended up coming to look for me at 12:30 a.m. to see where I was and wondering why I was up so late. I ended up going upstairs and 'visiting' with her in her room for awhile...then went to bed. Kevin was still on the couch. After I was all comfy reading in bed Hannah comes bursting in saying that someone had responded to her manuscript!!! It was a publishing company that was interested in her book. (it turned out not to be what we'd hoped) But it was a response just the same. She was so excited!! I was so tired!! LOL!! By this time it was after 1:30 a.m.

Needless to say I finally got to sleep and ended up waking up at 9:00...which to me is way too early when I didn't get to sleep until after 1:30.


So now I'm dragging. ;) But somewhat excited about the yardsale.
Wish me luck!! I'll tell you later how we made out!

Hugs!!!! Nanette

No comments: