Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let me know your memories. :)

Hi!! This was on someone else's blog so I wanted to pass it along. :) I posted a memory on their blog.

Instructions....
"Everybody is doing it"

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Now back to my everyday stuff.....

Just got back from having my hair cut. Suzy did a beautiful job! I love how it turned out. I wish I knew how to post pictures or I would. ;)

Hannah got hers cut, too. We are both 'Looking Good!' LOL!!! (If I do say so myself.)

We had our yard sale on Saturday. Did pretty well. We made $155. I don't think that's too bad for 6 hours time. We started at 8:00, but had our first 'customer' here as soon as Kevin put out the signs at 7:45. I just don't know what it is about some people. ;) We stayed 'open' until 2:00. Kevin was so funny because from noon till 2 he kept asking 'What time is it?' He was ready to go get the signs. We had it in the paper till 2. LOL!! He was thrilled to go get the signs. :D

I was exhausted all day on Sunday. I guess I was recouperating from Sat. I just couldn't shake it. I took a short nap in the afternoon and felt better after that.

Not much else is going on. I got all my ATCs finished and mailed. I still have 10 cards to make for Becky and Nicole. I need to get going on those. I just have felt 'out of sorts' the past few days.

Well, I'll post another day!
Have a great evening!

Hugs, Nanette :)

2 comments:

LaRessie said...

The birthday party was a fun time. I enjoyed that too. We don't get to visit as much as I would like to. Now for my memory ... I was thinking about when Candy and I came to your house and we scrapped all day. That was FUN!!! We had such a wonderful time. I LOVE your laugh and we did lots of laughing that day. Of course I also bought an album from you that day... the Cinderella album that still has not been finished. Love ya DEAR.

CandyScraps said...

Hi Girlie!! :)
I found your blog and subscribed to you. Hee, hee!

Memories, huh? I loved the b-day party also, and cropping at your house - seriously, we need to do that again! :) (::waving:: hi LaRessie!)

Have a blast in WI, girl! :)

(PS - my blog is www.alteredstateofmine.com) :)