Monday, July 07, 2008

2 Days till my b-day!!!

Hello!!

Well, my birthday is in 2 days. ;) I will be 48 and, to me, that seems impossible!! Where did the time go?!?!?!?!? I don't feel like I should be in my late 40s. :( Oh well, I guess it could be worse...I could be turning 58!!! LOL!!!

The plans for my big day is for Kevin, Hannah and I to go to Asheville to do some shopping. I'm 'hoping' to go to AC Moore, Michaels, Barnes and Noble and Sams. Probably the mall. (I need some B&BWs hand soap.) I'm not sure where I want to eat lunch yet. Somewhere different than we usually go.

Kevin worked yesterday. Something he hasn't done in years. It's hard to work on Sunday. We thought it was Monday all day. He was pressure cleaning a strip mall and since most of the businesses are closed on Sunday he really had no choice. He'll be making 2 more trips to finish it so he'll be working next Sunday, too. :(

We've been planning our annual trek to WI. We'll be seeing Three Dog Night in concert while there. :) Hannah is so excited!! They're one of her favorite bands. It's hard to believe she's only 21 by way of what 70s bands she listens to. ;) She listens to the same music that I grew up with. Makes a Mama proud knowing she can influence her daughter with the music she listens to! LOL!!

I got 2 birthday cards in the mail today. :) One from my mom and the other from my BIL and SIL. So nice that they thought of me. :)

I guess that's all the news for now.
Thanks to all those who leave me a comment. :)
Hugs, Nanette

No comments: