Thursday, March 13, 2008

A bit down in the dumps. :(

Thanks for the comments to my last post. :) Makes my day to see that people are reading my blog. Ann, I will be heading over to Scrapbook Takeout to 'learn' how to blog. :) Thanks so much for directing me there. I know it will be a lot of help.

And Sherri, the Chinese Auction was a lot of fun. The way it works is there are a ton of prizes and each prize has a cup beside it and you buy tickets (20 tickets for $5). Each 20 tickets has it's own number on them and you put your numbered ticket in the cup. They draw a ticket from the ones in the cup and if your number is called you win that prize. I didn't win a thing!! :( But Hannah won a gift certificate to her favorite Japanese Restaurant (she was thrilled!!) and some hair care products from a local salon. We've already enjoyed the lunch out with the gift certificate. :) Mmmmm! It was delicious.

I'm a little down tonight because I was just getting over a cold and all and then yesterday afternoon I started coughing a little and my throat was all 'phlegmy'. Augh!! I just hope I'm not coming down with anything....again!! I pray that it's just allergies. A lot of the trees and flowers are budding and blooming so I'm hoping that's all it is. I don't really feel bad...just tired. I ended up working 4 days this week and that hasn't helped. I guess I just need a good night's sleep.

So how did everyone fair from the time change? I was exhausted for 3 days!! I do not like it getting dark so much later so early in the year. And I really feel for the kids that have to get on the bus in the dark!! It doesn't get light out here until 7:45 a.m. I hope most of you did alright. :)

I've started working on my March ATCs. I'm in a neat ATC swap with a bunch of very talented ladies. There is 20 of us all together. Most of them come in the mail so it's so much fun getting such good mail throughout the month. :)

The 'Thin Within' book is very good so far. I'm learing a lot about my body and getting closer in my walk with God. I'm on day 3 and even though you're suppose to read the book in 30 days, every chapter a day, it's almost impossible because there's so much to absorb it's hard to take a whole chapter in in one day. But I'm really enjoying it and I'm hoping to lose a few pounds. :)

Well, I guess I've gone on enough for now.
Thanks to those who is reading my blog. :)

Till next time....Hugs!!

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Hey Nanette! You just keep showing up everywhere!! LOL. I'll have to start checking your blog on a regular basis now, so you better get to typing girly!!