Saturday, March 08, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Thanks Roni, for tagging me!!

What you do is Copy this post and then Paste it to your blog and then 'tag' 3 other people. Have fun!!



What I was doing 10 years ago.....Homeschooling Hannah for 6th grade. We had just gotten a new cat from the Humane Society. (which we still have!!) Gotten a new fridge. ;)







Things on my to do list for today:







1. Make cards for a swap.



2. Start ATCs for my monthly swap.



3. Go to a Chinese Auction. :)



4. Clean up my scraproom.











4 things I would do if I became a billionaire:







1. Move to Wisconsin and buy a house on Lake Superior.



2. Pay off all our bills.



3. Be able to buy any papercrafting supplies whenever I'd want.



4. Help those who need finacial help.











3 bad habits:







1. Worrying about things out of my control.



2. Cracking my knuckles.



3. Not writing things down and forgetting what needs to be done!











5 jobs I have had:







1. Babysitter



2. Waitress



3. File clerk



4. Preschool teacher



5. Lunch-lady at local Christian school. (which is my current job!!)











6 Things most people don’t know about me:







1. I'm a germaphobic.



2. I got held back my Sophmore year of High School.



3. I'm a High School drop-out but got my diploma from a Corrospondence school after I was married and had a 1 year old son.



4. My first car was a Volkswagon Bug that cost only $750!!



5. I'm obsessive compulsive.



6. I love to eat Fruit Gushers (gummies) and I share them with my dog!!







I don't know who to TAG because I don't know that many people that have blogs.

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I crack my knuckles too...but I don't consider it a bad habit, LOL. It feels good!!